Monday, July 14, 2008

Paranormal

Tonight I was watching a TV show about Psycic Kids. Ohhhh it made me angry.

All three kids have visions and/or experiences with the paranormal. The counselor people that came to "help" really bothered me, they wanted the kids to experiment more with their "special gifts" so they could learn how to control them and maybe use them to help others. The guy was making me so angry because he was sooooooooo far away from the Bible. He was talking about spirits and energies and almost forcing the kids to feel things. I dont doubt what they feel or see is real, but it is demonic for sure and they werent recgonizing it. It made me angry that the enemy can have such hold on people.

One of the moms was a hard core Christian and telling them that they were experiencing demons, the counselors thought she was wack and said she was the first they had ever experienced. Oh I was proud of her.

There was one comment that really caught me though. The guy was doing and "excercise" with the kids and told them "more of the spirit and less of you." oh gosh i thought, isnt that a biblical principle? hmmmm. It reminded me how close to reality the enemy will take his prey before twisting it, so that they dont see the error.

I am glad that I know the truth about God and that I understand the spirtual rhelm. I am angered that there are such falsehoods going around in my world and that I cant stop all of them, but I hope to be like that mother and stand in the face of adversity.

No comments:

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States