Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birthday Wishes for my Sister


Today is my sisters birthday. I did not call her. I thought of her all day, and all week. How much she means to me. I thought of the crazy birthday parties in the past, the sleepovers I would try to sneak into, easedrop on and try to crash. I thought of the birthday when we were at sunriver, the year at creation and her 21st when she got "non-alchololic alcholol." I thought about how big of a deal Mama made our birthdays and her passion to simply make them the best day ever!
I thought of how I didnt get to give my sister a
birthday hug but how I wanted to. I couldnt see you
today, so here are some crazy pictures not many
have seen. Hope they make you smile seeing a little of me. :)



Harmony, I love you!


p.s. watch your mail box in the next few days/week.... :)

1 comment:

Harmony Moore said...

It just occurred to me that I never acknowledged this. But I found it on my birthday and it made me very happy! Thank you.

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States