Thursday, July 24, 2008

Other Lovers

So I am really tired of the name : Hannah Montana. I am tired of seeing her face and hearing the spoken syllables of her name. I am not jealous of her, I am sad for her.

I am tried of being told that "shes ok" and that "shes not that big of a deal." I am tired of being told that she is not having a negative influence on the next generation. She, herself I believe is not a bad person. I believe that she is who she says she is and that she is trying to be pure and to control herself, but the fact of the matter is that Hollywood plays up even the innocent and makes the ignorant stumble.

I am tired of hearing little girls sing her songs more than Jesus songs. It just breaks my heart because the enemy is using an innocent victom to steal the attention of thousands, to capture the hearts of little girls. These little girls are givng their hearts to other lovers because they dont feel the real lover calling them. She may not be singing about sex or immoral things, but she is becoming an idol without wanting to be.

I am saddned and frusterated. Hopefully.... not the end of the story.

No comments:

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States