Wednesday, July 2, 2008

For Lavinia...

I decided to simply write a story, something low key to think upon but fun to read:

Today I was at a clothing store and Sharell said something to me (not remembering what) but I yelled scarcastically "Dont Do That!" Well, right as I yelled those words I saw a small girl turn her back and run. I guess that she had just poked her head through a rack of clothes to say "Boo" and try to start a game, but as she did I yelled "Dont do that!" and she thought I was yelling at her... and it made her sad. And it made me sad. I wasnt yelling at her. I wasnt even yelling. Humph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Heather, for the story! I enjoyed it but I do feel sorry for the little girl who thought you blew her cover! Maybe you will meet her again and you can play "Boo" with her! :)

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States