Monday, June 23, 2008

I am...


About two years ago Heather Potter wrote about the ABC’s of my name choosing one word that describes me for each letter of the alphabet. Today I finally took the time to look up the meanings to some of the words. So out of the words she wrote about me then, I am today writing the description of me from them.

I am… capable of being heard, joyous, merry, and gay in disposition, glad,
cheerful, vigorously active and forceful, full of and characterized by enthusiasm.

I am true to my word, steady in allegiance, loyal, constant,
reliable, trustworthy, excessively talkative in a rambling, enormously
strong, courageous, independent and creative in thought and action.

I am a person who is given to witticisms, jokes, and pranks,
a demonstrator of sympathy and kindness, a radiating and reflecting light,
sweet-sounding, plain and simple; not fancy, or complicated.

I am willing to obey, a peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy,
splendid and dazzling in appearance, brilliant, glorious,
prosperous, and flourishing, generous in spirit, able to be tickled.

I am undismayed; not discouraged, an undertaker of risky and dangerous
activities, given to whimsy or fanciful notions, and ludicrously and whimsically comical.

No comments:

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States