Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Practicing Learning


"Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and heard from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you." -Phillippians 4:9


It is like this verse screams out to me specifically. I have heard and seen so much in the past year. I have stood and looked at Mt. Ararat, have have seen the places that Paul preached and witnessed conditions so different from mine. I have heard his voice, the silence, the strength. What is the purpose of learning if you dont put it into practice? The things I have learned... I need to utalize this time right now to put them into practice, because that is exactly what I learned them!
I want to simplify that verse and just live it out. I want the God of peace with me always.

1 comment:

Ed Ziebart said...

I love you, and your heart for God. You will not settle for mediocrity.You will impact your world for the Lord as long as you will live! I thank God for your heart. How exciting to see all that He has in store for you...

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States