Monday, August 17, 2009

Obsessed

Tonight I saw the movie Julie & Julia. It was a bi-story line that followed the lives of Julia Child and a girl named Julie who was obsessed with Child and set out to cook all 554 of her recipes and blog about it. I’ll tell you it made me want to cook… and to blog. Considering that I didn’t have the ingredients or facilities in which too cook a French Delicacy… I opted out to simply blog.

 

I understand Julie’s need to obsess… and her desire to blog about it.Even thought she became frustrated at the blogging world and became convinced that no-one but her mother was reading her work… she still wrote. Most days, I think my mom is one of the only ones who reads this thing. I am not setting out on a daring feat, nor am I seeking to gain online attention… but I connect with Julie.

 

I’ve been pretty obsessed with school lately, and the past 3 days, I have talked about Courtni Black… a lot. Courtni is to be my new room mate at Multnomah, and although we don’t meet until Saturday, I feel like I am already getting to know her… and I am pretty darn excited about it. Courtni, if you read this, welcome to my blog… I am sure you will be in here lots with the coming future. Heather and Lauren if you are reading this… I’m sorry for being obsessed and talking of nothing else… would it help if I cooked you something yummy to eat?

3 comments:

Harmony Moore said...

Tell me about Courtni Black!

I can't wait to see you on Tuesday! Wheat should we wear to see Fiddler? =)

Harmony Moore said...

Wheat should we wear? Corn maybe? Or rice? hahahahahaahaha

Heather W. said...

You want to know? Call me!!!!!! I have been trying to get a hold of you for 3 weeks!

Wear corn? what ARE you talking about?

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States