Saturday, August 8, 2009

Here I come

I am going to school this fall, and I am pretty excited about it. I never thought I would... go to school that is. I just wasnt something I wanted to do. I liked what I did. After I got back from Asia I realized I could not just keep working and traveling, eventually it would get old.

Harmony was the one who told me to go. She told me why I needed to. Why I would like it. Why I would not like it. She told me also what I would regret if I did not go. Sisters know sisters best. I decided to listen to my sister. Thanks Harmony.

I never realized that by going to school I would be doing so many of the things I have been longing to do : live in Portland, experience drm life, have a large group of friends my age, be closer to Grammy, learn spanish, lead, worship and grow. I am excited for school with a passion I have not felt for many other things. I know this is right. I don't know the answers to all the questions, I don't have it all figured out. But I know it is right.

Thank you Mama for talking to the Financial Aid Lady. Thank you Daddy for jumping on board. Thank you Sarah for giving me the low down on everything Multnomah.

College here I come.

4 comments:

Harmony Moore said...

Nice background! I love it!

mama said...

I'm proud of you, as always. It will be great. God's got things for you to learn there, things for you to do there. Oh, and you're welcome! Like your new blog decor also!

Katy said...

Im excited for you! Where are you going to school at?

Heather W. said...

Multnomah Bible School in Portland

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States