Friday, January 30, 2009

Things that I like

I like...

Cooking
Writing
Reading
Laughing
Grocery Shopping
Typing on my laptop
Organizing my room
Traveling
Being on an airplane
Looking at my passport
Dreaming
Wearing comfy clothes that my friends hate!
Floating in water
Trying new things
Making things for people
Old people
Stories
Treasure Boxes
Kids
Being alone
Packing
Washing my car
Sending letters to people
Watching the news
Rain in the summer
Babysitting
Free things
Playing Cards
Teaching People
Ironing my clothes
Trying to talk with people whose language I dont speak
Learning spanish
Being looked up to
Weddings
Holding babieis
Busy days
Going to the movie theatere
Bible Studies
Small Group Worship time
Orphanages
Homeless people
Sharing a room with 5 girls
European Chocolate
Romanian cash
The Chain Bridge
Open Air Markets
Coffee
Hats
Cabin life at camp
The memory of Sunday mornings
Christmas Eve day's traditions
My Mommy's enchilladillas
My Grammy
Reading about the Holocost
That is is ok that I dont know what I want to be when I grow up
Eating ice cream on snowy days
The smell of old books
Almond Extract
Reading old journals
Barbies
Sitting in my room with candles and worship music
Watching people at airports
Listening to someone play the guitar
Singing
Thinking about things that I like

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wearing comfy clothes that my friends hate!"
What does that mean? Cause I am sure it refers to me! I am just curious at what specifically you are talking about?
Do you have a treasure box? Cause I have never seen one.
Lastly what is the "Chain Bridge"?

Heather W. said...

hmm, clothes that I care comfy that you hate. Well the first that comes to mind is the zebra jacket. I think in general it refers to some of the outfits i put together, for those times you want to say "are you really going to wear that?" but you dont. Maybe like my tall socks.

Treasure box, yes i have one. Its kinda grown into boexes now. but i do still have a small one. I love looking at little kids who have them, just seeing what is inside.

The chain bridge is the bridge in Budapest. (cay you pernounce that correctly?) I wrote a blog about it, you should type that in the little search box.

Harmony Moore said...

okay, I seriously need to get off of google reader sometime and actually comment! =)

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States