Friday, August 1, 2008

I claim the victory

Tonight I was talking to Anna Biddason on skype for a long time and we had a great conversation, so I took the stuff I wrote to her and turned it into a blog. Cause I thought other people besides her might like to read it.

Every day I struggle with myself. It is so weird, either I am losing my mind or God is capturing it. (I like to think upon the latter) I really believe that the enemy has a strong hold of Confusion over much of our generation. So many young people just "now knowing" what they are doing. Too many times is the phrase “I don’t know” uttered among my friends. With those I am with… we want to know, but don’t. There are too many others that have simply stopped seeking because they got tired of not finding.

I keep studying the scripture that says "I am the good shepherd and the sheep know the shepherds voice" then I cry out "Lord, you are my shepherd, why do I not recognize your voice outside of the wolf?"

so I am starting to claim my mind in Jesus name, I am claiming that the enemy does not have a hold on me because I think he is trying so hard to hold me back from what God has.

I have been trying to just see into the spiritual realm. "God what are you doing?" If I cant tell, then I try to recognize where I am being attacked, where I am weak. Those are the points that God is trying to strengthen. The very spots that we feel fading are the ones God is trying to brighten. The enemy always attacks before the climax, I believe. He gives one final oomph attempt before giving up. he is so scared of what we can do in the name of Jesus that he waits to see where god is going to strengthen us, then tries to attack in those areas thinking he can pull us down.... what he doesn’t realize is that once God starts to strengthen us, we already have God on our side and he will lose.


It is a battle we have already won if we will just claim the victory. If we will just recognize that the battle is there in the first place. How can we win if we don’t know we are fighting?

So I say, “the victory is mine in Christ!”
I say, “Confusion, you are NO MORE!”
I say, “God I know your voice!”



The victory is mine. Confusion is gone. I hear Gods voice

1 comment:

Harmony Moore said...

I'm wanting to really respond to this, but I might via email. Or maybe just later when I sleep and get my brain back!

I think you are absolutely wonderful. You. You are wonderful.

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States