Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stories

Ok so I suppose I am long overdue at writing, I have the urges of those who actually read this upon me - and it is nice, I like that people read what I write. I know that someday when I write a book they will buy one, well they wont need to cause I will give them one... but they will buy 20 and give them to everyone they know. That is why I love the people who read my blog.

Its my mom and my sister who urge me to write so, to follow this passion in my soul, the longing of my fingers to flow. They write poetry, as do I... I guess it is just what we do. We have stories, we live them, and we tell them. We see the importance of listening to each others, because our stories are important to others stories. A single story with one character would be quite slow, that is why our stories intermix, and weave and blend.

We really are alive to live out and tell the greatest story ever told! Our stories are meant to fashion after his! I guess all this to say: I have a story and it needs to be told as I live it out - so thank you for reminding me of this.

2 comments:

mama said...

I love your stories...I love your writing! Thanks for the new writing. Yes, I would buy your books even if you already gave me one! Your writing is a ministry...

Harmony Moore said...

hello, how 'bout that picture of Daddy, if nothing else. Now Come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States