Saturday, November 3, 2007

Kiss me softly, rock me hard

Beautiful Jesus, lover of my life, I hold you so dear, I give you my life. All I am is yours, even when I feel I have nothing left to give, I give me. You are my joy. You are my lover, the one who knows my secrets, the one who holds me dear. You are the one softly whispering in my ear. You say my name, you call me your own. It makes me surrender, the pain of joy makes me groan. I weep in your arms for you are strong I am confess to you Father God, you tell me I was not created wrong. I pledge my life eternally to you, I wear this as a promise on my finger, never do I want something new. You make me complete for without you where would I go? What would do? You lead me, guide me, we walk holding hands. When I am at the beach, I know I see you in the sand. I would die for you to life on in the lives of others. You did this for me, giving your last breath to forgive me, even for the sins I have not yet done. You love me despite my faults. You look into me and see all that I am, but you hold me still. You don't hold back you are my lover, protector, guider and life. My husband, my father, you lead my day and night. Your word says a woman goes from the protection of her father to the house of her husband. But you oh Lord are both to me. You are jealous of me but you share your loves still. We are intimate together - but I alone don't want to be the one to experience you. I want to share my love (you) with everyone. I desire them to have intimacy with you. Your love to me is extravagant. You give all you are, I want to give that back. Our relationship is two sided, I give al lin return from what I have received. Help me to receive more, to not push you away. I want to be with you every single day. I want to wake up seeing your face, smile through the day as I feel your embrace. I want to share my storms, my rain and my sun. I want to smell you till the day is done. Fill my nights with dreams of you, le nothing else fill my thoughts. Forgive me for the times that of you I have forgot. I offer to you all you can take, then scrape at my walls - peel my build up away. Search my heart, please reveal what you find. Give me your gifts, make them freely mine. Show me how to use them, how to increase your glory divine. For what was once locked, I give you possession of the key. I don't want to be by myself, I don't want to be just me. Jesus, lover of my soul, fill me up, make me whole. I don't want to fall into love, I want to be swept off my feet. I desire to be the light and the salt to everything that I meet. Take me, mold me make me yours. I want to live in your presence and always hear your roar. Kiss me softly, rock me hard, hold me tightly in your ever lasting arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States