Monday, November 12, 2007

Bye Bye India

well as many of you know i have had to decide where to go for my outreach phase of my trip. Before even coming to Budapest I have had my heart set on 'India, and that is where my heart has stayed, Until Friday God decided to change my mind. Now I am going to Bungaria, Armenia and Greece. (If you dont know where those countries are, look them up on a MAP, of if you dont have one of those or dont know how to use it, look it up on google images... if you still dont find it ask me and I will gladly tell you.) Anyways it looks like it is me and 7 other students and we will travel to the 3 different countries. We will leave around December 11 and be gone for 11 weeks. I am not exactly sure what ministeries we will be involved in except for the first location (Bulgaria) we will be spending a few weeks working with a program similar to Angel Tree. We will be helping deliver christmas presents to underprivildeged kids. For me this is like the best thing I could do because I absolutly LOVE christmas. As of now we dont necessarly have a leader, it looks like maybe we will have a leader take us to each location, and get us set, then we would have student leaders and keep in touch with our director or something. Everything is still very very vauge, but I thought I would let you konw as much as I know. This trip will be expensive because of all the traveling involved, so please pray that the finances I have cover the final cost. I will let you know more when I know.

No comments:

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States