Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thrusting.

I sat and read this and had to blog it. I know it is identical to this post called Coming, but it just is. I ususally skip verses when people write them out, and I didn't want to post it in my facebook status ... but its been over a month and I cant stop thinking and talking about it. I don't normally like the message, but I was reading Sharell's Bible today, and I loved the way it was phrased...

"When my heart whispered, 'Seek God,' my whole being replied, 'I'm seeking Him!' ( Psalm 27:8)

Every other version says "my heart responds." Being a Theology Major, I am not here to argue Translations ... but I really like that it says the whole being replies. How do we get our whole being to reply? Its not just words. We must act upon the seeking and the urging. We can not just respond verbally, but we must be physically trusted forward into the seeking of the Lord.!

No comments:

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States