Tuesday, May 11, 2010

#17

Tonight I finished my blanket! I have not worked on it for about two weeks, I was waiting for this last week of school. During needle club this afternoon, Addy showed my how to make a boarder, so I sat for a good two hours, long after the club had broken up so I could finish. I needed to take Angela to work, so I made Katie drive and I finished my last row in my car … I was so excited. I really didn’t think I was going to accomplish this one people. Its big and cozy and everyone wants one, but this first one is for me.

Next I am going to make a circle blanket … doesn’t that sound cool? I mean, seriously … who has a circle blanket?IMG_2294

The colors are Grey, Green and Purple, you cant really tell its purple though.

IMG_2299

See how big it is? Fits on my bed, and it kinda matches!

2 comments:

Ed Ziebart said...

I am so proud of you! Alas, I have to admit, I have never crocheted a blanket...and you did it! Can't wait to see it! Way to go, Heather! First your tie-skirt, and now, your blanket. What is next on your to-create agenda? ~ mama

Matt or Hallie said...

that is so cool... not to be a follower or anything, but... WE ALL WANT ONE! and we want circle blankets. Yup. WE want it ALLL!!! IT is so pretty, seriously, I am so glad your room has something cool in it, besides YOU.

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States