Tuesday, May 11, 2010

#10

While in California we went to the Beach. It was so cold! Harmony opted not to bring any sweatshirts, because if it was cold enough to need sweatshirts, then we were not staying. Well, we found sweatshirts for the boys once we got there … but Harmony and I did not have any … and the boys wondered why we were leaving so soon!

I ran down to the waves, I touched them with my feet. They were crashing and large and dangerous looking. I don’t think I have ever seen such waves. I did not get in them. But seeing as I don’t think I will make it down to California again this year, I will have to say it counts. I didn’t swim in them, but I touched them… and that is good enough for me … unless I get to go back and actually swim … then I will make a new post.

No comments:

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States