Saturday, January 23, 2010

The last of the lice

You might notice that I have some ads on my page now, way down towards the bottom. I am hoping to make some money with them there, but seeing as I don't have many visitors, I doubt I will. If they bother or offend you, let me know, cause I don't look at the same page you do.

Today as I jumped on to check out my new blog I glanced at the ads, the first ad up said "Got head lice? Click here for fast results!" Seriously! How creepy is that? I just want all the lice to GO AWAY.

2 comments:

harmony said...

I saw the same ad. Haha. I don't care for ads on blogs, but I'll forgive you! =) =)

And I LOVE your new layout. It's wonderful. Nice job!

lice expert said...

here should be a balance. but if you want to know about lice go to http://www.licecentersofamerica.org/
or to help a family in your area, contact www.acecobeauty.com lice service people earn between $60-$180 per hour with little investment. so you won't need the cash from the ads.

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States