Thursday, October 1, 2009

Whats not here is almost

Dear Readers, (A.K.A. Harmony Moore)

It has been brought to my attention that I have not updated my blog in a while, an entire month to be exact. I thought I would bring forward some important information. I have not started a new blog, nor have I stopped writing, I have, instead, had computer mal-fulctions. My laptop has stopped responding and connecting to the internet so there-for my blogs are just not getting posted. I have been writing and have several items to upload sitting in my blogger program on my desktop. I see now that if the internet on my computer is not working I need to find another way to upload my latest posts and I will do that shortly. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention... keep watching this blog, writings are coming!

4 comments:

mama said...

Oh, it is so about time! Can't wait for the uploads!

Harmony said...

Your readers thank you.

Katy said...

Hey I read your blog too! :)

nick mucci said...

no kiddin...i thought school was stealin all you wonderful thoughts and writing skills...and...come see us :)

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States