Monday, March 23, 2009

Bangkok

Well, I am going to Bangkok Tailand. It is now official. I was going to go to China in June, but well... I like to do things last minute!

I am meeting Matthew and Hallie and my two Neices in Bangkok. I will be there a few weeks, I am going to help out with the girls while Hallie has some stuff done. I am so excited! Even though it is supposedly like 100 degrees there. ICK.

After Tailand I am hoping to go back to China for a while, see where they live, get involved with their work and do a little traveling with Matthew. I know he wants to capture my heart so I will never desire to leave ... well just see how that goes. :)

I will be accsible while I am gone. I will have my computer and internet when it is available. I also have a new telephone number, so write it down. It will direct you straight to my computer, you can leave me voicemails, I can call you back, its pretty sweet. The best part? It is a 503 number so it will cost you nothing to call me.

Hmmm.... So incase your wondering why you are just hearing about this, its because I am too! I just heard the idea like last thursday, then saturday I decided I would go, then last night I found out I was leaving in like 2 days! So I have been running and driving like a crazy lady to day. (crazy as in doing lots of things, using almost a full tank of gas... not crazy like unsafe) I still have yet to pack, and I am leaving tomorrow at noon! AHHHHH.

I am simply excited. There has been no time for pre-conceived ideas. I am just going. So I apoligize if I had plans with you... I guess they are being post- poned. Feel free to contact me the next two days by calling my regular cell, or email me any questions you might have. I am sorry I could not have written you all individually... there is just not enough time. I love you all.
I am leaving tomorrow with my parents to drive to San Fransisco where I will fly out from on Thursday. I will return May 26, then drive home to be here in time for Sharells Graduation. (She swears she would kill me with her own two hands if I didn't show up.)

2 comments:

Katy said...

That sounds really awesome? So what exactly does your brother do in Bangkok?

mama said...

Hi, sweetie! It was a whirlwind couple of days getting you ready to go...we even slipped a typhoid shot in your schedule! I am so glad you are there...helping Matthew and Hallie, and Zoe and Esther. Daddy and I had fun with you seeing Fisherman's wharf by night. Love you!

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States