Sunday, October 26, 2008

Indian of Liberty

So I have never dressed up for Halloween outside of those magnificent church events where I was usually a cowgirl. I dont want to support the "holiday" that must bring so much disgrace to Jesus. I am saddened by my friends who get into the day and the darkness of it, there is always so much prayer surrounding that day. This year I found out that at Outback the employees dress up on Halloween. At first I was a little apprehensive to the idea because I wanted to support it not, but I chnaged my mind towards it. Never again will I be allowed to wear anything outside of uniform startched black and white. If it is true that we dress up I am going to, to have fun. Today I tried on many different outfits these are my two favorites...

1 comment:

Sharell said...

I vote for Statue of liberty. It made me laugh.

I am going to be a fairy :]

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States