Thursday, March 4, 2010

21 things I will do during my 21st year

1. Read the Bible through twice
2. Go Skydiving
3. Drive to Canada
4. Hit 150,000 miles in my car
5. Drive a rental car
6. Finish the Anne of Green Gables Series
7. Get a new piercing
8. Make Beef Bourguignon
9. Go on an overnight backpacking hiking trip!
10. Swim in the Californinan Ocean
11. Finish restoring my trunk
12. Win my ongoing rummy game with Heather
13. Make the aprin I have material for
14. Make capri-sun purses with the capri suns I have
15. Purchase an ipod
16. Learn how to knit
17. Crochet a blanket
18. Crochet 200 hats
19. Go Cow tipping
20. Teach Angela to drive
21. Go wine tasting

6 comments:

Katy said...

Sweet List! You should come wine tasting in the Napa Valley (really close to my school) you could also swim in the California ocean on the same trip!

And I have some bad news... My boyfriend said its not possible to tip cows over. He has lots of cows. You could always attempt to though. :)

Katy said...

Oh I forgot to ask!

What do you want to get pierced?

Ed Ziebart said...

I think you will only try to tip cows after too much wine tasting. DO NOT TRY TO TIP THE BULL.
Happy Birthday, Dad

Mandy Mucci said...

Yay what a fun list! Happy Birthday Girlie:) I wish to be present at the sky diving event...I had a blast on my 18th birthday doing this very thing.

Ed Ziebart said...

I love the list!~ mama

Heather W. said...

Katy, I think that Nappa Valley is the perfect place to wine taste! And swim in the ocean at the same time.

Seriously about the cows? I have totally heard some peopel say they have done it... I think that an attempt will count.

And, I got my nose pierced the day after my birthday. I think I am also going to get my cartiledge this summer.

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States