Sunday, April 17, 2011

My life in song

feels like I've been here forever

why cant you just intervene


He is jealous for me

keep holding on

this is my prayer in the desert

when all within me feels dry

Blessed be your name

when the road's marked with suffering

that God is the God who provides

you never said the road would be easy

but you said that you would never leave

keep holding on

ill stop praying for an escape

and ill trust you God with where i am

and believe that you will have your way

you never promised that this life wasn't hard

but you promised you'd take care of me

I'll fight and defend

I will declare God is my victory

and He is here

keep holding on

just have your way

oh how he loves us

how he loves us oh

and even if i dont survive

ill still worship you with all my life

all of my life

in every season

you are still God

I have a reason to sing

Blessed be your name.




*This is a compilation of lines from a number of songs I have been listening to:

Oh How he loves us by John Mark Mcmillan

Dessert Song by Hillsong

Keep Holding on by Avril Lavigne

Have Your Way by Brit Nicole

No comments:

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States