Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blogging

So my computer has been broken for like two months. It was really nice to be honest, I didnt have my internet to turn to when I was bored, I tended to read more books. I didn't have music, but I got use to that after my ipod was stolen in Korea last Spring. I did get an awesome stereo set up that I wont change even if I do get an ipod again and now that my computer is fixed, I have these awesome speakers plugged into Heather's borrowed disman and the sound from the radio is great!

I think my only problem with not having my computer was my lack of being able to blog. I bloged a few times yes, but sitting in the computer lounge with crackling headphones is not quite the atmosphere one longs for when trying to connect thoughts to the outside world. Ahh, but now I can blog - let see if I can keep up on it again. Sitting here in my living room at home, watching Anne of Green Gables (yes its like the 3rd time this month), I am so excited for Christmas!

More to come later...

1 comment:

Entre Tu Y Yo said...

♫ I love the way you express yourself,I'm sure you will have a great Future!! Good Luck♪
Mirtha Vardon

Me

Portland, Oregon, United States